Fedora counter

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Apr 13 22:14:33 UTC 2007

O/H Mike McGrath έγραψε:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>> How difficult would it be to create for Fedora something like this:
>>
>>   http://wordpress.org/download/counter/
>>
>> (not for downloads but for installs)
>>
> We have this:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics
>
> I suppose we could just make it BIGGER ;-)

The guys at SpreadFirefox have a similar counter available through RSS:

  http://feeds.spreadfirefox.com/downloads/firefox

and a couple of ready-made ways to syndicate it:

  http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/15143

It's not something really functional and numbers aren't the best thing to spend
your time on, however, some people from the community might like it and use the
number somewhere to promote Fedora. We could put it on the wiki footer.

Just an idea. :-)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos