Standard Operating Procedures

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 19:38:30 UTC 2007

Michael Stahnke wrote:
> Mike, is there any sort of database/heads-up view that shows what each
> service is and what it runs on ?  Some would call it a Configuration
> management DB.  Or even, just a listing of OS instances and roughly
> what they do?  (More like asset mgmt)
>
> stahnma

So there's two sides to that, architecture and whats actually running.
We have a nagios instance that will have some work done on it very soon
to see whats actually running but the architecture is still in a state
of flux and probably will be for the next month or two.  But this
information will be made available.