sobby instance

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 22:05:16 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

I setup an instance of the stand-alone gobby server on publictest2, per
the gobby RFR[0].  This will allow anyone to collaborate in real-time on
any text: spec files, code, notes, ideas, etc.  You can test it out by
installing 'gobby' and connecting to publictest2.fedora.redhat.com

If we want to commit to hosting this service, there are a bunch of stuff
that we need to do and test first, but I'm just looking to get some
initial feedback from you guys on it.

Hopefully we can get a bunch of use out of it during the Virtual FUDCon
this week.

luke

[0]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/gobby