Bugzilla Upgrade breakage
a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:14:00 UTC 2007
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The bugzilla upgrade planned for this Friday will break the FAS =>
Bugzilla sync. The problem is that the current method of syncing is:
1) cron job fires
2) everyone is removed from the bugzilla fedora_contrib group.
3) everyone in fedorabugs is added to the fedora_contrib group
In the migrated system, we are not going to be able to do step #2
(because we will no longer have access to the db and there's no xmlrpc
call to do it.)
I'm planning on introducing this kludge to make things work:
1) user is removed from fedorabugs.
2) user is added to a new FAS table with a remove flag: bugzilla_queue
3) user is added to fedorabugs
4) user is added to bugzilla_queue with an add flag
5) cron job fires
6) user in bugzilla_queue are added or removed from fedora_contrib
according to the flag.
7) user is removed from bugzilla_queue
8) repeat from #6 until no more users in queue.
Unless someone can come up with a better method, I'll be implementing
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Fedora-infrastructure-list