Proposal - Official Forum

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Sat Dec 22 22:56:17 UTC 2007

I am forwarding this to the fedora-infrastructure-list which would be a better place for this discussion.

How would forums benefit the Fedora community, over and above how we currently use public email lists?

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

-----Original Message-----
From: affix at ihack.co.uk on behalf of Keiran Smith
Sent: Sat 12/22/2007 8:05 AM
To: Fedora Account System
Subject: Proposal - Official Forum

 I would like to propose that Fedora adopt an official forum.

   In the forum users can exchange tips and tricks for the operating system
Users will also be able to ask for help from the community thus making it
alot easier for users to obtain help with fedora.

As for the moderation Im sure some of the fedora Marketing, Ambassadors, web
Teams would be happy to help as moderators.

I am unsure if this has been proposed before. I am sorry if it has.

Thanks,
   Keiran Smith