Request for monotone

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:15:19 UTC 2007

I tend to agree with stahnma. Currently we already offer the most common
SCMs, and from what i can see no one has really good knowledge with
monotone, which may be a problem regarding some future
troubleshooting/administration/whatever.
If we still think that monotone, would be a good addition though, we could
always send some emails and see what would be the acceptance of it and the
number of projects to be created.

For now i would say no to monotone, since we don't have the in-house
expertise, and any relevant data on how many projects  would be actually
using it.

Paulo