Certs

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Feb 13 21:36:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 11:29:35AM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> I'm going to buy some certs.
>
> admin.fedoraproject.org
> fedoraproject.org
> hosted.fedoraproject.org
> cvs.fedoraproject.org
>
> Can anyone else think of any we need?  I'm debating
> cvs.fedoraproject.org because in a few months that might not make sense.

mirrormanager.fedoraproject.org will soonish.

Anything stand-alone that authenticates to the FAS will so we aren't passing those
passwords across the web plaintext.  Toshio wondered if we would be
running all those apps off of admin.fp.o as subdirectories
(e.g. admin.fp.o/mirrormanager) so we could avoid the need for more
DNS names and more certs.  Doesn't matter to me for mirrormanager
alone, but chances are we will outgrow one machine for all the tools
that may want to authenticate to the FAS.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch