people,developers.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Feb 24 15:25:11 UTC 2007

Paulo Santos wrote:
> Mike,
>
> What will be the main differences between developers.fp.o in DUKE
> (fpserv) and the current xen (publicX or testX) architecture that we
> have in PHX?

Dedication, the xen machines are completely dedicated resources that the
users can do anything with.  The developers site will be more shared and
self-sustained.  Think of the dev site as being less of a big deal to
get then the xen boxes, also the Xen boxes  expire after a certain
amount of time so they can be freed up for other uses.