Another Self-Introduction: Tim Powers

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:14:11 UTC 2007

On 1/4/07, Tim Powers <timp at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm one of the other resident old-farts at Red Hat.

Tim has also done everything including fixing the kitchen sink at Red
Hat (at least once or twice when I was there..) His first job was
doing Technical Support and then cleaning up Powertools for a while.
[We arent supposed to mention that he did jumps out of the Red Hat
Black Helicopters to deal with troublesome clients.]

> I'm currently the architect for Red Hat's Release Configuration
> Management team (aka release engineering). My main focus is on the
> infrastructure within Red Hat and RHEL.
>
> I am willing to contribute ideas etc. without being the one to
> implement them (again, like Bill).
>
> --
> Tim Powers
> Architect, Release Configuration Management
> Red Hat, Inc.

Everyone gets the good titles these days.