New accounts LDAP server running

TomLy lyz27 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 03:03:32 UTC 2007

test5.fedora.phx.redhat.com has an instance of FDS running on it with
the current schemas and sample data that I've been working with.  For a
primer on the schema, please see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem2/Schema .Pretty screenshot attached.

I need to figure out the group situation still and hope to solidify the
schema so that development against it may commence.  I have already
tested and verified apache authentication against it using
mod_authnz_ldap.

As always, if there's anything I can improve, let me know.

~lyz