Fudcon - Items for discussion

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sat Jan 6 02:28:32 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:
> What should be added or removed?  Remember this is going to be a time
> for us to actually sit in a room and get stuff done.
>
> High level goals (Infrastructure Specific):
>    1) Basic auth/group API for the old Accounting system and the new
> one in Python.
>    2) Update System hacking (lmacken lead)
>    3) Finalize the new postfix server
>    4) Discuss the "Fedora Noc" + initial coding / Design
>    5) Volunteer sponsorship
>    6) Future of the wiki (Moin)
>    7) Design and coding of new account system (Try to find something
> that is already out there)
>    8) Hosting (Jkeating lead)
>    9) Package Database
>   10) Backup Server (Finalize)

During the summit Warren proposed a few security policies for our
publictest* machines, which we all agreed on:

	o must get approval from infrastructure team
	o denyhosts must be configured
	o ssh key authentication only

I think we should try and discuss and draft a full security policy for
all of our infrastructure while we're at FUDCon.

We might also want to talk about single sign-on for our applications and
such.

luke