rawhide rebuilds on ppc?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Jan 30 23:05:45 UTC 2007

dwmw2 asked me if I could do my full rawhide rebuilds on PPC as well
as x86_64 and i386.  I don't have ppc hardware, and he doesn't have
ppc hardware with enough disk space or a local rawhide mirror. :-)

As it's just some scripts that call mock, could I run those on the ppc
Extras builders in PHX?  They use --uniqueext so they can't conflict
with a normal Plague build job.  Would need some disk space for the
results directory (~20GB), and be able to export the results via a web
server.

I'd still do the i386 and x86_64 builds in my lab here as I have been.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt

--