more bugzilla woes

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sun Jul 1 01:42:52 UTC 2007

Bugzilla threw this software error which Patrice noted to me
privately.  Last time I checked, my account in bz is
'Matt_Domsch at dell.com'.  Like Axel, I too got an email telling me my
bugzilla account doesn't exist.

Yes, bugzilla at least historically was case-sensitive about
usernames/emails, even though email addresses are case-insensitive.
Highly annoying, but when I poked at it, was told 'live with it'.
Now, that was probably 6-7 years ago, maybe things have changed since... :-)

----- Forwarded message from Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> -----