infrastructure.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 04:50:29 UTC 2007

Silently we set up a yum repo at infrastructure.fedoraproject.org last
week.  There's not much there yet but keep your eyes out for it.

So why do we have our own repo?  Two reasons.

1)  We try to package everything we use in an official Fedora repo (or
EPEL).  And the official Fedora repos are NOT our playground :)
2) Sometimes we need software thats different from the official release
(moin comes to mind with our ACL patch).  Now we have a good place to
store it.

So enjoy but don't blame us if it kills your cat.