more bugzilla woes

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Sun Jul 1 12:48:52 UTC 2007

For the moment[1], the bugzilla sync script is disabled -- I'll get to
the bottom of what's going on and get a fix later today or on Monday.
There was a bugzilla downtime Friday night for some database changes --
so I'm guessing that it's related somehow.

Jeremy

[1] Since yesterday afternoon actually