1st anniversary

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jun 13 15:51:36 UTC 2007

On 13.06.2007 17:32, Elliot Lee wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/webfiles/
>> (out-of-date since 16-Nov-2006)
>>
> [...]
> /webfiles was there for a small minority of people who were having
> problems checking out from CVS. Anyone who used about it would have
> complained by now...

I'm one of those that complained (but not very loudly)

I often used the CVS snapshots in the past to just get a full devel
checkout when I needed one (which is not that often). That was a lot of
quicker then a full CVS checkout with CVS and is likely less load for
all systems involved (especially the server).

So count me as one of those that would welcome daily checkouts.

CU
thl