Web Server Bug

David Douthitt ssrat at ticon.net
Fri Jun 15 02:46:17 UTC 2007

I'm just getting started in this, but....

I submitted my GPG key, got an account, signed the CLA, etc.  Then I
went to change my user details (for group membership) and put
"Infrastructure" into the box on the bottom (above the dropbox that
defaults to "user") and the python code blew up.

I saved a copy of the web page complete (I used the Camino web browser
to save it) as well as taking a JPEG picture of the web browser window
with the error completely displayed within.

The URL was https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi (error
at line #307).

I would have attached these files here, but being this is a mailing
list.... where should I send these files?

One other thing - isn't the error itself a security error?  I mean, it
gives me Python code, line numbers, procedure names, Python version and
location, and more.  Consider:

The error was a type error, that is: *TypeError*: iteration over
non-sequence.  The error was in get_allowed_group_actions in
/srv/web/accounts/website.py on line #435: my_group_info.update(ginfo)

--
UNIX System Administrator
Linux+, SCSA, RHCE, LPIC-1