Merging 'Fedora Extras' and 'Fedora Core' in owners.list

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:55:43 UTC 2007

Hi all,

owners.list currently contains two sections of packages, one for Fedora
Extras packages and one for Fedora Core.  This is reflected in bugzilla
where we have two separate "products" for Core and Extras.  In the near
future, dkl is going to merge those products into one called "Fedora" in
bugzilla and we're going to need to update owners.list to reflect that
change.

I've checked the attached script into CVSROOT/admin to do the job of
merging.  When there is only one entry for a package, the only
difference will be changing the product from 'Fedora (Core|Extras)' to
'Fedora'.  When there is more than one entry, the scripts merges the two
together like so:

Fedora Extras|ccid|Generic USB CCID smart card reader driver|
ville.skytta at iki.fi|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fedora Core|ccid|Generic USB CCID smart card reader driver|
rrelyea at redhat.com|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|

Fedora|ccid|Generic USB CCID smart card reader driver|
rrelyea at redhat.com,ville.skytta at iki.fi|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com

I'm also attaching a diff that shows the changes in the merge.  I've
already looked it over for errors but the more eyes the merrier.

-Toshio