Wiki slowness

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Wed Jun 27 11:34:12 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

Just a bit of rant that I find the wiki very slow when updating the
PackageStatus pages.

For example, it took longer than 15 minutes between the time I pushed
the "Save Changes" button until the browser started to display the updated page
in the case of the PackageMaintainers/PackageStatus/OpenBugs page...

I agree the size of those pages grew quite a bit, but I don't remember
things being so slow with the previous wiki...

If anyone has ideas to speed things up, I'll be waiting on the corner
with lolling tongue :)

Cheers,
					Christian