A bit of an intro

Jasper, Brandon R STS2(SS) NSSC BANGOR WA, 00W brandon.jasper at navy.mil
Thu Jun 7 19:04:59 UTC 2007

My name is Brandon Jasper and I'm a CTN2(SS) (Crypto Tech Networking,
submarine qualified) in the US Navy.  I've been a Red Hat user for a
long time and in fact it was the first Linux distro I used.  I saw the
infrastructure team and since I'm not heavy on programming it fits with
what I can do to contribute to the project.  I've been a sysadmin on an
SSN (nuclear fast attack submarine) and in a detachment working on
underwater robotics.  I'm currently the assistant information assurance
manager for the pacific SSBN (strategic missile submarines) fleet.  I've
got a number of cast off servers sitting around my office and though I
can't make any firm commitments I am going to try to drop the paperwork
to get one.  If I can get one I'll set it up to help out with the
project, if not I'll still be glad to help where I can.

-Brandon