Fedora Magazine RFR

Anand Capur admin at arcnetworks.biz
Mon Jun 18 17:54:01 UTC 2007

I already did, but i'd be happy to remove it (group). A xen instance sounds
good (I am experienced with all the command line/ssh stuff, so I wouldn't
need much help). I plan on using the group for tracking, and to ensure that
the cla_done group is completed by the contributers (it is a magazine that
will be under a no-copyright, so as the wiki needs we would need that
agreement signed also). I will be providing it in multiple formats, not only
flash. Flash would just enhance the viewing experience, but in NO way would
be required!!!
Thanks,
Anand