Our SCM

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 15:32:54 UTC 2007

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Unless I totally misread Mike's initial post, this is not about the
> Packaging SCM but about what SCM we might want for our own projects.  In
> particular, the small projects of a few files each that don't make sense
> on hosted.
>
> Notificationis a high level goal that we would want.  But the rest of
> these goals are more specific to the packaging SCM.

Yep, basically I'm looking for a replacement for /cvs/fedora/.  It very
well may be cvs still but discussions around this stuff is always best.
I don't mind our current setup but it badly needs to be re-organized.
I'd also like finer acl's.  Right now there's over 70 people that have
access to everything in /cvs/fedora/

AFAIK, our needs are simple.

1) Modular ACL
2) email notification