Fedora Magazine RFR

Anand Capur admin at arcnetworks.biz
Wed Jun 20 18:55:20 UTC 2007

Also, if we form a SIG, then we can't use the Fedora name?
--From - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DefiningProjects
A SIG earns official project status through successful accomplishment of
objectives that warrant more prominence in the Fedora Project. If
contributors request it, the parent project or the Fedora Project
Board<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board>will evaluate the SIG's
progress reports and make a determination of
readiness for this stage. At this point, it may be branded with the Fedora
name and promoted to the full status of a Fedora project. It can join the
ranks of the most valuable initiatives currently leading the Fedora Project.