Problem with CLA

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 14:31:46 UTC 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:23:15 +0200, jan birsa wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I hope you can help me here.
> My friend tryed to become a Fedora ambassador, but he gets this:
> "With regards to "Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".
>
> Your message could not be processed.
>
> Reason:
>
> The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been created
> or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you have registered in
> the Account System, or the public key may not have been found on the key
> server.  For guidance, please see the following page:
> "
>
> So I decided to register him. I used my mail and I connected to his server
> trough SSH to make a gpg key and a id_dsa.pub(ssh key). I got a mail with
> licence agreement, I added his name and " I agree" and made a .asc file. I
> sent that AND I GET SAME MAIL ERROR.
>
> I attached all necessary files (I hope).

You've attached the _private_ DSA key, too. Don't use this key pair
any longer now.

Did you upload the public GPG key to a key server?

$ gpg --recv-key 047B8DE9
gpg: requesting key 047B8DE9 from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: key 047B8DE9 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0