Error processing Fedora Account System email

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Jun 30 09:47:40 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 02:17:11AM -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> On 6/30/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> >???
> >
> >On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 01:15:34AM -0700, Fedora Account System wrote:
> >> With regards to "Re: You need to create a bugzilla account for
> >Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net".
> >>
> >> Your message could not be processed.
> >>
> >> Reason:
> >>
> >> The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been
> >created or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you have
> >registered in the Account System, or the public key may not have been
> >found on the key server.  For guidance, please see the following page:
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CLAHowTo
> >

> I see "cla_done" in your Fedora Account[1] already.
> Are you trying to request another CLA?
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/QueryAccount
>
> Regards,

No, I just replied to the self-proclaimed amazingly stupid mail I
received about not having a bugzilla account anymore. So now I have to
shiver in agony whether both my bugzilla account *and* cla_done bit
are scheduled for erasure? Not.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net