Architecture

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 17:39:18 UTC 2007

So the infrastructure is maturing quite a bit right now.  As part of
that I'm spending some time to get some architectural documents
together.  I'd like comments from everyone and changes.  My flowcharting
is weak at best so take a look.  I'll be sending them out as I create
them so if you're interested in saving me some work feel free to pick a
part thats missing and create your own document.  I've attached the
PNG's.  The actual source files are at:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/architecture/?root=fedora

Feel free to make edits and send me changes, seriously.  These images
are for the proxy servers and our frontend boxes.  Right now I'm
creating where we are with things, not where we will end up quite yet.