Alpha Core 3 is available

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Mar 12 17:53:29 UTC 2007

Oliver Falk schrieb:
> Am 2007-03-11 12:21, Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
>
> I think this is something that should be discussed on the next board
> meeting; Shouldn't it? Someone from board on this list?

I think working out details like this is more for FESCo (the whole
secondary arch stuff is IMHO something more for FESCo these days and not
for the board, which handles it currently afaics and should only drive
the idea, not the details imho).

Anyway, I think it's enough to keep in mind for now and bring it up when
the details of the secondary arch stuff is worked out (or is somebody
working on that already?).

CU
thl