intro. and help offer

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:09:40 UTC 2007

Hey. I could provide help in some of the areas mentioned...
Log management, Nagios / Cacti monitoring
xen architecture
new accounts system
ticket handling
bacula testing (needs to get into extras)
migrating fedora.rh.c off the old site and onto fedoraproject.org

[I work in these areas, or similar, daily...]

The amount of time is another matter, but if it's important I'll make
it a priority...
(note: the Schedule doesn't give the newcomer much sense of urgency...
maybe it just needs updating ? :-)
Also, I have hardware available if needed. An x86_64 server at home,
potentially others at my office...

jerry

--
"Oh joy! Rapture! I've got a brain"