CIA - The open source informant

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Mar 15 22:53:44 UTC 2007

Hey all.

I happened to notice that Fedora is not one of the projects reported at
http://cia.navi.cx/.

Basically, it's an open-source notification system: it collects events from SCMs
(via email or XMLRPC) and reports them on the page (RSS) and on the IRC via a bot.

How about adding Fedora there? It should be as simple as adding a (ready-made)
script on our SCMs [1]. Seems that Bugzilla and Trac clients are on their way.

-d

[1]: http://cia.navi.cx/doc/clients/

--
Dimitris Glezos