Research Project - Google

Elliot Lee sopwith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:11:35 UTC 2007

Just a tiny follow-up - it looks like the redirects are currently HTTP
code 302 (temporary redirect), and should really be 301 (permanently
moved). If using Apache and mod_redirect, just change 'Redirect' to
'Redirect permanent'.

http://www.seotoday.com/browse.php/category/articles/id/477/index.php

Best,
-- Elliot