Contribution in List

claudemir.daluz at redlinks.com.br claudemir.daluz at redlinks.com.br
Sun Nov 4 15:48:40 UTC 2007

Hi List,

My name is Claudemir da Luz Jr. And I work with the Platform Linux are 7
years.

I spent by various distros as in the beginning with Slackware, RedHat,
Conectiva (distribution Brasileira), Mandriva.

I have extensive experience in administration of networks.

I have skills to develop kernel modules, kernel hacking and drivers.

When I am creating RPM packages for Bash, perl and new software.

Depending on the subject I have a good knowledge in the language C.

Already with libnewt and several other libs. And finally ...

Linux is in my life to a long time. And I would like to dedicate a part of
it to the Fedora Project.

Big hugs to all,

Claudemir Jr.