Introduction to List

amolarakh amolarakh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:50:54 UTC 2007

Hello list,
I am Amol Arakh
Basically I am Computer Engineer,and i am end user of RedHat Linux OS
since RedHat 9.0 Launched,.
Currently I am working as Linux System Administrator in
VPCOE,Baramati,Maharashtra,INDIA (An Pronouned Educational Institute)
since last 2-3 years.
In my Network Currently Most of Clients are working on Fedora Core 6.0.
I am proud to say that for the installation purpose I am using one of
Famous Network Installation System named as DRBL,for Network in our
Institute.
I have hands on Practice on Configuration of
IPTABLEs,SQUID,Samba,APACHE,vsFTPD,PAM configuration,Packaging,Taking
Backups.
Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Amol Arakh