Another Xen guest lockup

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 10:58:51 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 06:23:11 -0400
Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> At some point xen4 went down last night.  22:37 koji time was the last
> time the guest running on it (xenbuilder2) checked in to koji.  It was
> building sbcl, which I think was the thing that was building last time
> a builder went down.  Perhaps this package is triggering something
> bad?

Looking at this build...

the x86_64 buildArch task used a number of buildroots:

xenbuilder4 at 04:57
xenbuilder1 at 13:50
xenbuilder4 at 14:15
xenbuilder2 at 14:40
xenbuilder2 at 14:57
xenbuilder2 at 15:09
xenbuilder2 at 16:25
xenbuilder2 at 22:28
xenbuilder2 at 03:20 the next day.

Do these match up to the xen failures we were seeing yesterday?  If so,
I think the blame completely rests with the x86_64 build of sbcl and
really should be investigated.

--
Jesse Keating