wiki madness

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Nov 3 00:59:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 03:07:55PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> For the stale data problem I'd have to know how to reproduce it.  Is the
> data stale when two people are editing the same information?  Is it
> stale on a page refresh?  Etc.

It's stale on page refresh.  Yesterday, I changed the name of a Site
using the web UI.  I hit "submit", and the change is committed and the
page refreshed automatically.  The Site name was unchanged (old value)
in the text box.  I waited a few seconds, and reloaded the page, and
the Site name was changed to the new value.

In controller.py, Site.update() calls site.sync() at the end of the
update call, and the next call will be to Site.get() which should have
the new value you'd think.

-Matt

--
Matt Domsch