FC-6 box rebuild's

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sun Nov 11 23:10:46 UTC 2007

One of the takeaway items from the meeting on thursday was the need to rebuild
all boxes that are currently running FC-6  before FC-6 is EOL'd

Right now we know we need to rebuild the buildsystem.  which includes all
builders and the koji hub.  Some of the app servers need rebuilding.

We need to test the applications running on FC-6 on their new platform  wether
it is RHEL5 or F-8

right now i would like to do the buildsystem on the weekend of Dec 1-2.
Volunteers to help would be appreciated  as well as identifying what else
needs migration and testing

Dennis