Updated hostedreposync proposal

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:21:06 UTC 2007

Since opening up creation of hosted sites by people other than Jesse
we've had to straighten out a few steps here and there that the people
we want to manage the site have not been able to perform on their own.
One of those is the script that rsyncs the source repositories from
cvs-int to lockbox (where it is stored on the netapp.)  This script,
hostedreposync, needs to be updated with the names of the new hosted
repositories in order to sync them.

I'm attaching a new hostedreposync that would rsync the whole
$SCM/hosted tree from cvs-int to the netapp instead of cherry picking
the individual repositories.  This allows us to stop editing the
hostedreposync script every time a new hosted repository is added but it
does have some differences with the current script:

1) More repositories are pulled over.  I count 39 repositories that are
present in the hosted trees on cvs-int that aren't listed in the current
hostedreposync script that will now be pulled over.

2) Old repositories will be deleted from the netapp.  These repositories
are present on the netapp but not on cvs-int and would be erased with
the new script:
   pungi.bak (there is a pungi repo)
   mock (probably replaced by mock.git)
   func (probably replaced by func.git)