Change Fedora Test Page?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 21:50:53 UTC 2007

Anand Capur wrote:
> What do you think of changing the Fedora Apache Test Page? I've seen many
> emails come in asking about domains. We need to make it clear that we don't
> have anything to do with the site except for the OS.
> -Anand

Well, the actual test page has a webmaster at example.com address and a
link to the http://fedoraproject.org/ home page.  users are going to our
home page and seeing webmaster and sending the email.  I'm not quite
sure what else we should do.  I suppose a special page to send them to,
or removing webmaster from the landing page.  Either way those people
are going to end up at FP.O looking to send an email :(