Introduction

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaidah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:34:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

My name is Laith Juwaidah, I'm 17 years old, I'm taking an HND in
computing.

I started using Linux almost a year ago, I started with kubuntu, then I
shifted to Gentoo, and just a few days ago I shifted to Fedora.

I really liked it, it's not as so-easy-to-use as kubuntu, nor is it as
do-a-lot-of-things-yourself as Gentoo.

I've been looking for a project to contribute to since I first started
using Linux, and now I think I found one :)

The thing is that I don't know what I should do now :D

Cheers!
--
Laith Juwaidah
ljuwaidah at gmail.com