Bazaar repositories available for hosted

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:04:39 UTC 2007

Since last week we have the capability to create bazaar repositories for
hosted projects.  If anyone knows of documentation in the wiki that
lists what kind of repositories we can setup, be sure it lists, hg, git,
bzr, and svn as we have the capability for all four of those.

I've migrated the python-fedora and fedora-packagedb repositories onto
our the hosted infrastructure so people using those will need to change
their push and pull locations from fedorapeople.org to:

Anonymous access:
   http://bzr.fedoraproject.org/hosted/packagedb/fedora-packagedb-devel
   http://bzr.fedoraproject.org/hosted/python-fedora/python-fedora-devel

Commit access:

sftp://[USERNAME@]bzr.fedoraproject.org/bzr/hosted/packagedb/fedora-packagedb-devel

sftp://[USERNAME@]bzr.fedoraproject.org/bzr/hosted/python-fedora/python-fedora-devel

If you aren't already, you'll also want to use a shared repository with
these branches (bzr init-repo) as sftp is a slower transport than
bzr+ssh.  (We need to move to a RHEL5 box in order to allow bzr+ssh again.)

-Toshio