TurboGears Upgrade

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:50:20 UTC 2007

Hello developers,

We're hoping to upgrade TurboGears on the Fedora Infrastructure app
servers next week due to security concerns addressed by a newer version[1]_.

As a first step in this, I'll be installing TurboGears-1.0.3 and
necessary dependencies on publictest1 tomorrow for people to test on.
If you have a TurboGears application active on app3 and app4, please
test that it functions on publictest1 this week so that we're ready to
upgrade next week.

Luke Macken has already upgraded the Bodhi instance to the new TG and
reports that it was a smooth process with no needed changes to Bodhi's code.

.. [1]: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/ticket/87

-Toshio