looking to give back to the community

Shaun Silk genix at mysoul.com.au
Sat Oct 6 13:36:43 UTC 2007

Hi my name is Shaun Kluzek
I have over twenty years programming experience. started programming in Apple
Basic at the age of 11,The first linux system i used was RedHat back in about
1999,i  now program mainly in C, and spend a reasonable time with C++, Java
and assembly.
I also write applications for embedded devices like my mobile phone.
On my paranoid side i'm  currently running a Fedora/Gentoo dual boot, dual
monitor, dual cpu system. The gentoo machine runs nine encrypted partitions
including the root partition. The system also employs port knocking for added
security for my sshd with a full initrd written by myself to map the
encrypted root before pivoting to a mapped file system.
Professionally my duties range from software development, system
administration to full security audits .I prefer to spend most of my time at
the command line, and only use the GUI to write GUI applications and to
browse the web. I am really keen to give back to the Linux/Fedora community
and have quite a bit of time to do so. If anyone wants to get back to me
about some help with a project i will be more than happy to help out.

Shaun Kluzek