Self-introduction

gfroh - fedora fedora at froh.ca
Thu Oct 18 23:17:17 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Greg Froh and I've recently joined the Fedora Infrastructure
list, just wanted to introduce myself.

Background:
- 8 years lightweight sysadmin experience, recently with a focus on Fedora
and RHEL in LAMP production environments, but also Debian and Win2003
- 5 years in-depth PHP/MySQL development, including CMS, ecommerce, SOAP,
etc.
- 3 years C++ development (GNU)
- 3 years virtualization experience in production environments (VMWare)
- 5 years project management
- based out of Victoria, BC, Canada

I have $DAYJOB and a family, so can't commit tons of time, but would like
to contribute where I can. Areas where I think I could be useful include:
Web dev, documentation, and architecture.

Unfortunately, my UTC conversion was off . . . so missed today's meeting,
but will try to make next week's (mental note *1PM* PST . . . not noon).

Cheers,

Greg