Introduction email

Constantin Stefan stefan.constantin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:25:48 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I've just joined this mailing list and as outlined in the infrastructure
"Getting Started" page I'm sending this as a (hopefully not very) short
introduction.
My name is Stefan Constantin and I'm a developer from Romania; mainly
I'm a C/C++ programmer but have also done web development in the past, a
couple of years of php to be exact.

I've been using Fedora consistently for about two years, but  have
contact with it ever since  it's start and as such I thought maybe it's
time to contribute.
While it's not perfectly clear to me about what the next steps are I
sincerely hope that I can contribute and look forward to learning this
process.

Again It's great to be here and I'm enthusiastic about all future
communication.

Best regards,
Stefan Constantin