Off on Monday

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Mon Sep 10 14:01:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> Just letting you guys know I'll be off on Monday, going to a cubs game and
>> generally doing everything you've seen in:
>>
>> http://imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

  Naturally, I guessed the title without actually following the link.
Hopefully there's a parade scheduled today, or else he's really going to
have to improvise.

> Perhaps we can get some "Save McGrath" wristbands made up and sell them like
> Lance Armstrong.
>
> Budget. Problems. Solved.

  While strictly speaking, they should say "Save Mike," "Save McGrath" has
a *way* better ring to it.  Maybe someone could name a band after it, too?

      Jima