Change Request (app5)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 19:17:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I'd like to spend the rest of our non firm change window to try to get
> > app5 in order.  If I'm unable I'd like to revert it to the x86_64 image
> > (still on the box) until after the release.
> >
> +1.
>
> When would be the drop dead date to revert?  Friday before the hard freeze?

The friday before the hard freeze.

Side note about this, the change I have to make now may have an impact on
more then just app5.  I'd like to change the kernel on the dom0 to one
closer to what will ship with RHEL5.2.  This will affect:

app5, noc2, proxy3, publictest10, publictest12.

We can do this without any actual downtime to our end users.