Outage Notification - 2008-05-08 14:00 UTC

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 19:59:36 UTC 2008

Alright guys, so this is going to be a pretty big deal.  We'll have to
shut off some services completely (especially iscsi) during this time.
Some services, like the website and mirrors list, we can just switch to
alternate sites.  Also stuff that attaches over nfs we can probably safely
leave up (for example... infrastructure.fedoraproject.org) it'll drop when
they kill the connection, and come back up on its own.

	-Mike