static F10 Alpha relnotes page

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 08:57:51 UTC 2008

Do we want to turn this page static for the Alpha release?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

I put out the last call for changes and am making a few myself.  Is
there a good target for calling to static for now?

We'll want to make sure we can edit it.  Perhaps as part of making it
static we can tell people to post changes to the talk page, then we'll
do irregular updates of the static content?

Thanks - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41