cvs: Permission denied (publickey).

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Aug 23 21:06:07 UTC 2008

2008/8/23 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net>:

> I saw that some people are using CVS again, so I tried as well, but I
> got:
>
> athimm at devel(1012):/home/.../smart/devel$ cvs up
> Permission denied (publickey).
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
>
> I have a new FAS password, all certs updated, I even checked the cvs
> procedures for newbies on fpo, but I had no luck. What am I doing
> wrong?

Did you upload a new SSH public key?

--
Jeff

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5:"A Late Delivery from Avalon"