Hello All

Samant_Kumar Samant_Kumar at satyam.com
Sat Dec 13 11:13:26 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I have decided to contribute to the fedora community as I have used Fedora. I am Interested in C programming, though I do not have formal experience in C programming, I do have some programming history in C.
On a scale of 1-10 in C programming, I figure myself at 3 or 4, but I am willing to learn and deliver.
I Have some, but very little System programming experience in which I had designed a very basic Shell on my own. I was trained in Satyam.
I have a fedora box which I administer on my own.

I hope that I will be able to contribute to this community with my zeal to learn and I hope this community will help me learn

Thanks and Regards
moksha

DISCLAIMER: