[Fwd: client-side cert should work for Firefox too]

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:40:42 UTC 2008

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> For your consideration.

Hello,

We've been looking at using client-side certificates for logging into
Fedora Web Services for a while.  One of our apps,
koji.fedoraproject.org, only does authentication via SSL client
certificates.  Unfortunately, we've discovered that there's some tricky
problems with CSRF and SSL Authentication that we'll need to solve
before we're ready to enable this as the preferred method of
authenticating for everything.

You can see the current CSRF portion of the SSL plan here:
  https://fedorahosted.org/fas/wiki/CSRF

-Toshio